Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Life's "ULTIMATE" Disappointment's

Well I tried! I auditioned for the Ultimate Warriors upcoming video shoot but I didn't make the final cut. Am i disappointed? Sure I am who wouldn't be! Will I let it bring me down or kill my motivation to be all I can be and more? Hell no,Losers think like that!I will as I always do lick my wounds and stand up like a man find a path that leads me where i want to go and attack it even harder.The video shoot would have been on june 3rd in Newark NJ, as many of you already know I am signed up to ride in the 3 mountain madness on the 2nd of june anyway, but would have gladly missed it to be apart of something so cool. Make sure you follow me live during the ride on june 2nd by liking my Facebook and follow me on twitter.When you do and I am in a race/ride a link will post and allow you to track me live in real time,its pretty cool and helps motivate me. Anyway I am cutting hard for this ride as it is allot of climbing hence the name 3 mountain madness lmao! Ok guys and gals just a quick update
look forward to your feedback soon and I will see you bye!
TRAVELINGEAGLE.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment