Saturday, June 16, 2012

Warrior University

So as many of you already know I was honored by being chosen to take part in the Ultimate Warriors video Warrior University on June 3rd. I had to send in a written app then do a video audition Watch it here which I did as well as about 1200 others. I thought well I will never get chosen but what the hell why not try something and go all in on it for once in my life. So about 3 days went by and I heard nothing so I assumed I had been looked over. On the afternoon of the 3rd day my phone rings and I got the best most exciting news in a long time I had been chosen to come too Newark NJ to not only meet the Ultimate Warrior but spend the whole day with him filming a kick ass video. Just after phone call So ya I went and did the video which will be released soon I hope, and it was a experience of a life time. Thinking it was over when we left the video shoot I was very surprised 2 days later to see a email in my inbox from the warrior himself. He said he was interested in staying in touch and gave us all his phone number address and email and asked for ours. Ya holy crap the warrior wanted my number wow I was even more blown away than the day of the shoot. I don't know if I ever have met a man that was more impressive and inspiring and then also truly cares and is interested in helping and knowing people that he meets. He looks almost into you when he talks to you and can see your very soul and if you are bullshitting him well lets just say he will talk to you about that to. So to say the least I am very blessed to now call him friend, and it just goes to show and prove that you need to live life to the fullest and take advantage of all and any opportunities that come your way. We as Teamwarrior hope you will come check out a very exciting website that will be relaunching Warrior University very soon. I would love to interact there and discuss anything Warrior and the soon to be released video, and do anything I can to help you with anything you may need or want.Untill then check out these few behind the scene pics I threw together to help you get an idea just how Ultimate this work out was can you BRUTAL? WOW. Behind the scenes Remember ALWAYS BELIEVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment