Monday, December 19, 2011

Bad Truckers!

Well I have seen way to much trucker tailgating this past week drivers some drivers have respect for the road or the life of themselves or others! I think a driver found to be operating like the one in my video should have his license suspended for 30 days and taken for ever the 2nd time. What do you all think? leave me a comment on this video and tell me if you have noticed this more lately or if you feel its the same or getting better. - On another topic my killer workout schedule will be starting soon as the 1st is rapidly approaching, i cant believe another year is gone already. So more Healthy living videos will be coming soon. I will be 37 in June and its going to be only that much harder to be ripped @ 36 lol pretty hard when you turn 37 lmao check it. Does anyone have any good training tips they could pass along? Dont forget about the live video chat meet up at travelingeagle.com on the 23rd @ 7pm eastern time see ya there!

No comments:

Post a Comment