Thursday, December 22, 2011

Well set up the new treadmill in preparation of starting back in training again, only this time i will be training with a purpose as many of you know i have decided to not just enter and compete in the 2012 Artie cycling event but for the first time since i have begun training for events 2 years ago i will be entering with the intent to win. I have always tried to do my best but this is going to be different as i train like a mad man! Anyways I ran for the first time in 6 months tonight and man it was a killer almost quit 3 times during the 3.2 miles but managed to finish in 31:15, I used to run 3.2 miles in upper 24 min range and my fastest time in an event i think was 26:something. laid down for about an hour and woke to leg cramps, and restless. Wondering if I should try to run again tomorrow or take a day or two off and then hit it, not sure if its better one way or the other or just what ever feels better. ( any tips would be appreciated. ) Well i will let ya know what i decide run or rest. I cant wait till my new shoes get here i am going to compete in a different brand this year I will talk about them once i have a chance to try them out. Till next time, I will see you bye! Watch me Train

No comments:

Post a Comment