Sunday, December 25, 2011

Well here it is Christmas day, all the presents are open and put together / used / eaten. Wow on the living healthy and training front I have taken a major step back I think, but I believe you must be willing and allow your self a little over indulgence from time to time as long as it doesn't knock you off your path! I have had the most wonderful x-mass in quite along while. All the kids where here that could be, and we where able to way "WAY" over do the gift giving this year, and it made all them long hours in the truck seem worth it. Anyway tomorrow I will hit the gym, it is a strength day so I will sauce up real good prier to hitting it, and I plan on hitting it a little harder every day now as I build up to the all out kill it routine that I will need to get into if I have any chance of reaching the goals I have set for my competition in 2012! Anyway I will be putting up some nitro RC videos (RC Nitro vid teaser vid click here) in the next several months which I believe will be pretty cool and unlike anything you may have seen. So until next time y'all thanks for riding along and I will SEE YOU BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment