Saturday, January 21, 2012

Envious People!!

Ok so first of all I want to talk to you all and get some feedback on a few things. first of all I have encountered a lot of envy from people in and around my life this last week or two. For those that don't know the true meaning of envy I will explain it. Envy is seeing some one else having or doing something knowing you cant get or do it so you decide to try to take it from me. this is different than being jealous of some one that's seeing some one else having or doing something you wish you could have or do and trying to get or do it your self see the difference? I am so over jealous people and people that are to small to understand anything, just cut them out of your life and know the truth that they are the one with the problem and you can try but will not be able to help them they are just going to drag you down instead of allowing you to lift them up cut ties and know there is nothing to feel bad about! Anyway I was able to hit a big goal this week as I bench pressed 215pds now I am aware this is no world record but I only weigh 168 so its pretty darn good and I'm very happy about it. 215pd Bench Press Video Click Here !! We are down to 4months before the first cycling event so much time in the gym is in my immediate future. On the trucking front I go back to work in the am, I am loving this 3 on 2 off schedule it balanced out my life much better than before as it seemed like all i did is work and wait to go to work. I ordered and finally got my new satellite radio antenna so i hope it works better than the cheap mag mounted ones I have been using, thought I would save money buying the 5 dallor antena but after buying 6 in 5 months i guess 1 27.00 one is the way to go lmao. anyway Im done off to bed work comes early and I will see you bye !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment